|For further information, contact:
||Marco Becht, ECGI Executive
Director on +32 2 650 4466 email@example.com
Senior Client Relationship Manager,
Allen & Overy Luxembourg on +352 444455 406 Gabriel.Bleser@AllenOvery.com
Notes for Editors
1. The ECGI, which was founded in 2002,
is an international scientific non-profit association. It
provides a forum for debate and dialogue between academics,
legislators and practitioners, focusing on major corporate
governance issues and thereby promoting best practice.
2. Allen & Overy is an international law firm - one of a small group of truly international and integrated law firms with approximately 5,000 staff, including over 450 partners, working in 31 major centres worldwide.
3. ECGI's Law Working Paper series:
There are currently 138 papers in the ECGI Law series. All ECGI Working
Papers are available online free of charge from the Social
Science Research Network’s Financial and Legal Research
Institutes Papers Series. Further information about ECGI
Working Paper series can be found on the ECGI’s
4. Chosing the prize winner: Each year, the winner or winners of the Law prize are chosen by the series Editorial Board according to the Terms
of Reference governing the selection of prize winners
which can be found on the ECGI’s website.
5. The 2010 Allen & Overy Law Prize: The names of the 2010 prize winner will be announced
on 7 May 2010 following the presentation of the prizes
to the winning authors at a dinner preceding ECGI’s General Assembly
in Luxembourg the next day.